It was the most gorgeous day of the year in San Francisco, the perfect day for a street festival in the Mission (the Rock Make Street Festival, to be specific). Great music, crafts and (of course) beer flowed freely throughout the afternoon, but I have to say that the highlight of the day was seeing A B & The Sea in broad, shimmering sunlight. It was a great set, and the photos have a unique flavor to them, of summer and freedom and joy. There is nothing quite like being able to capture this type of magic with my camera. Enjoy!
- Karen & Paul’s Malibu Sunset + Full Moon Beach Wedding | Los Angeles Southern California Wedding Photographer
- Sneak Peek: Bridget & Eric’s Mission District Engagement | San Francisco Bay Area Engagement Photographer
- Sneak Peek: Lan & Matt’s East Bay Wedding! | San Francisco Bay Area Wedding Photographer
- Lan & Matt’s Japanese Tea Garden Engagements
- Published in No Tofu Magazine (Scans)